- Ph.D., California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA. June 2012.
- M.S., California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA. June 2007.
- B.S., Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA. May 2005.
- The College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ (August 2015 to present)
Assistant Professor, Physics
- Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory, Princeton, NJ (June 2012 to May 2015)
Associate Research Physicist, Plasma Science & Technology
Honors & Awards
- AIAA Joint Propulsion Conference Best Paper Award in Electric Propulsion (2009, 2010)
- AIAA Foundation Open Topic Graduate Award (2008)
- Charles D. Babcock Award, California Institute of Technology (2008)
- NASA Graduate Student Researchers Program Fellowship (2007-2010)
- H.R. and Y.B. Wei Prize for Mechanical Engineering and Mechanics, Lehigh University (2004)
- PennACE Student of the Year (2004)
- Eastern Pennsylvania Ninety-Nines’s Aviation Scholarship (2004)
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- American Physical Society, Division of Plasma Physics
- Council on Undergraduate Research
- Phi Eta Sigma
- Pi Tau Sigma
- Tau Beta Pi